Monday, March 24, 2014

Ruffles with Love Clothing

Disclaimer: I received this product in return for my opinion of this review. All opinions are my own, and I am not paid for them in anyway.

When writing to Ruffles With Love, I was in love with the variety of tanks Vanessa Hermanson has for sale. I was so hard to choose which tank I wanted, it came down to writing 5 on papers, putting into a dish, and choosing one that way because I wanted them all! The style of the tanks is amazing, its bigger at the bottom, and longer as well to hide my belly. 

These are a few of the shirts I really like, and a few I wanted as well. 
1 Corinthian 15:10 -By the grace of God, I am what I am - Racerback tank - Bible verse - Motivational Tank - Womens fitness Tank - Workout clothing
Baseball Womens Raglan Tee - LOVE - Ruffles with Love

Drunk In Love - Racerback tank - Fun tank - Womens Fitness Tank - Workout clothing
Love Skull Tank - Ruffles with Love - Fun Tank - Skull Tank
Meet Me at The Bar - Racerback Tank - Black Tank - Fitness Tank - Gym Tank - Workout Tank - Workout Clothes

A lot of her tanks are workout and get fit tanks. You can lift your arms above your head and the shirt does not come up. These shirts are pretty amazing. 

About the owner: 
I'm overly girly, fun, energetic, kind but not weak, sensitive but strong, cautious, passionate, loving, loyal, strong-willed, driven and a dreamer. I am married to my best friend and my number one supporter. He has given me the strength to keep going when I didn't think I could and has given me his unconditional love which I am forever grateful for -- he is my true love. If you ever wonder if a relationship will last, start a business together. If you survive the first 3 months, congrats -- you are meant to be, LOL! 

Ruffles with Love is my passion and a business that started as merely an idea that has grown into more than I could ever imagine. It's at times been my worst enemy and at times been my best friend. It's made me cry, made me happy, frustrated me, angered me, challenged me, taught me the true meaning of an all-nighter and introduced me to coffee! It hasn't been easy, but its been worth it. The relationships and friendships I've gained mean the world to me. It's given me the feeling of accomplishment and allowed me to have something where I can incorporate my personality and creativity and share it essentially with the world. It's given me the desire to wow my customers and try and outdo my own designs. It's allowed me to dream and realize that not all dreams are just dreams but that they are possible. Now that I know that, I will never stop dreaming....and reaching them! Thank you all for your continued support and kind words and most importantly, thank you for allowing me to do what I love!

This is the shirt I got: 
Skull Striped Tank - Skull Tank - Ruffles with Love
I love it. I actually feel like my chest is bigger then it is, and that is a great thing. I love skulls, and seeing skulls on a stripe shirt I wanted it even more. I was glad I chose this one. 

Pricing on these shirts are $28.00 a piece. 

Connect: 
Website and Webstore: Ruffles with Love
Twitter: @rufflesandstuff

I can not wait until I can purchase more of these shirts! 
Thanks to Ruffles with Love for allowing me to do this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment