Friday, February 14, 2014

Velvet Botanicals Lip Balm

Disclaimer: I received this product from the company for this review.

I had heard of Velvet Botanicals before, and when I searched the website I enjoyed what I saw. I emailed the owner, Isabella.
I recieved my package and was excited to open it. She sent me her new Raspberry lip balm. It came to me at a time where my lips where horribly dry, and cracking for the California dry winter.
I applied it immediatly when I opened the package, and have used it for a few weeks now. My lips are no longer dry, chapped, or cracked. It as an amazing scent, and doesnt leave an after taste if you like your lips.

You can find Velvet Botanicals  at Velvet Botanicals on Facebook

 Velvet Botanicals is based in Los Angeles, CA. All products are handcrafted using natural and wholesome ingredients. No ingredients contain animal by-products, and no harmful preservatives are added. Go natural!


You visit the website at: www.velvetbotanicals.com

1 comment: