Thursday, March 13, 2014

Natural Essence For you.

Disclaimer: I recieved theses products free, in return for my honest review.

While doing a search on google for homemade soaps and lotions, I found this amazing company, Natural Essence For You.

My mail man when he dropped this package off, was complementing on how amazing his mail truck smelled and that he loved the scent.

When I brought it inside, the scent was so amazing. Its a strong minty tropical scent. I love mango and fruity scents, but this is amazing.

The Mango soap is all natural made with olive oil and shae butter. My hands feel smooth when Im done washing my hands.

The sweet cranberry orange scented shampoo is amazing. Its vegan, all natural and made with organic ingrediants. It is free of chemicals, and detergent. I am an aspiring cosmetologist, and the way my hair feels after i used it, I would use it on clients. It helps balance tge pH levels in your hair, and the vitiams offer shine and natural lustre to you hair.

I also recieved some shea butter. My feet love this product. I love having soft feet, no caluses, and this healed them right up. I was sent, Lavendar Vanilla, Chamomile Neroli, Tangerine Lime and Spearmint Eucalyptis. My favorite one for day time, is the tangerine lime. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. For night time, I use the Lavender Vanilla on my feet to help feel relaxed before bed. These Shea Butters are made using Shea Butter from Ghana, and the scents are from essential oils.

Lastly, I received Lemongrass hand/body lotion. I never was a fan of Lemongrass, but this lotion is amazing. It leaves my hand silky smooth as well.

I would glady recommend Natural Essence for You to friends and family, as well as clients I have. The products are amaxing, and I love feeling silky smooth now. The feel of the products feel like they are chemical free, which they are, and leave you with a natural feeling. Try these products, and you may never use another lotion, or shampoo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment