Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thera Pearl hot/cold pals

     
Disclaimer,
I recieved these products free of charge from the company to do this review. 

   So my son and I recieved these in the mail and right away we both were so excited to try them out. We recieved the puppy and the frog. We picked the frog because, my grandma has lots of frog decor, and we thought it reminded us of her.
My son was playing outsdie and hurt his toe walking down the porch steps. He comes in crying saying he broke his toe. We had the frog Thera Pearl hot/cold pack in the freeze, and it works as a great ice pack. Its not overly cold, and wet. It helps keep his mind off of the pain as well.
I have a lot of back pain and some hot packs just go cold to quick. I put this in the microwave for 45 seconds and its evenly hot throughout. It really helps with pain and helps soothes my muscles.

I recommend these hot/cold pals to everyone. Visit their website, www.therapearl.com for full product line. They have plain ones for adult use as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment