Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lets get back to it!

Are my followers still with me?? I AM BACK AND READY TO GO

I have extremely missed this bloggin' thing! I love doing product reviews, and more for my fans and followers. 


Unfortunately due to health problems, I had to take a break from blogging. I am back after 4 months, and can not wait to start writing, receiving product to review for everyone and hopefully branching out with my blog more! I still have some reviews from before I disappeared that I plan to post asap! 


All my family, friends and fans you all are much appreciated. I am open to comments, product review ideas and more! I recently started 2 direct sells businesses and look forward to posting about them as well. :) 


Remember to follow me on: 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mommymomentsreviewandgiveaways

Instagram: @cosmetologycolorgirl 

I post special giveaways and findings on my instagram so be sure to check me out :) 


I look forward to doing lots of reviews, and posts for you all, please help me grow and pass my link on to friends! 

Enjoy your days before the holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment