Thursday, July 10, 2014

KRAVE Jerky

KRAVE  Jerky

Disclaimer: I purchased this beef jerky to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own, I am not paid for my opinions. 


I was in the store recently, and found Krave Beef Jerky in the soda isle. I have never seen or heard of this brand before I was curious how it tasted and if it was worth the money. They are not limited to only beef jerky, but also have pork and turkey jerky as well! I am one who love variety of meats! I am the  biggest beef jerky fan out there. Its amazing stuff!! LOL 


The first flavor I have had the ability to try is, Chili Lime Beef Jerky  first time. It was amazing! Very soft, and almost melts in your mouth. A lot of beef jerky is are really dry, and hard on my teeth, I have never had such tender beef jerky before. Although the price can be up to $7.00 a bag, in my opinion it is worth every penny you pay for it. Not to spicy, but has a kick with an added sweet burst. 
There are eight different flavors, Chili Lime, Black Cherry BBQ (which I cant wait to try), Basil Citrus, Lemon Garlic, Grilled Sweet Teriyaki, Garlic Chili Pepper, Sweet Chipolte (amazing taste, and true to its name, sweet but spicy), Pineapple Orange, and 6 variety packs. 

I think this beef jerky would be a great treat to send to troops over seas. I know my cousin would love to receive a pack of this in the mail! 














To find Krave Jerky at a store near you, or for more information visit Krave Jerky
Find Krave Jerky on:
Facebook: Krave Jerky




To catch my reviews, and for other things I post be sure to follow me on 
Google+ (link at bottom of main page)
Twitter: @momytoone2007
Instagram: @cosetologycolormommy

No comments:

Post a Comment