Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Phils Beef Jerkey

Disclaimer: I received this product directly from the company for this review.

Phils Beef Jerkey is made by a retaired military man, looking to make the best jerky he can. He has sent to the troops all over the world because every solider misses snacks from home. He has also sent to as far as Malasia. For more information on this amazing beef jerky, or to order some for your self, visit www.philsbeefjerky.com

When I received this package, the smell of the beef jerky you could smell through the packaging. It smelled amazing and I wanted to open it imediatly.

My brother and dad tried the mild, and the hickory. They both were amazed at the taste, and how flavorfull it is. The hot is my favorite. I love some zest to my beef jerky and this beef jerky has more then just a slight zest but its amazing. The terriaki is delious as well, I just prefer some spice.

For more information, check out the website for a full flavor list and ordering options.
www.philsbeefjerky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment